Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Muppets - Blast from the past


Muppets - another word for awesome!

It was so fantastic to introduce my daughter to the muppets via the new movie. My partner and I watched 'The Muppets' today with Little A and she loved it.

It was such a blast from the past seeing Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fuzzie and so many other characters on screen again. I used to watch the muppets on TV when I was a child and it has stayed with me through out my life. The music scores, the songs, the characters - all twigged warm funny memories for me.

I am so glad we got to share that with Little A and when she grows older, I will make sure she knows the laughs that the muppets give you and hopefully she will have warm fuzzy memories too.

It was good to see that they had updated the muppets cast as well. A new character Walter, was introduced as the person who brought the muppets back together. He has been a fan for most of his life ( a bit obsessed lol ) and faints when he meets Kermit.


One of my favourite characters is Eighties Robot. I nearly fell over laughing when it went into modem mode. My partner laughed hard as well and said not many kids these days would even know what that meant, which is true. Though I'm not sure whose bright idea it was to get Eighties Robot to drive all over the country though....

All in all we enjoyed this movie and are can't wait to show Little A more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...