Search This Blog

Monday 20 August 2012

Baby food, Talking, Work and Immunisations

The last couple of weeks have been eventful for us. I started Little A on purees which she loved. Then she said mum and today she had her 4 month immunisations done. I waited till she was 4 and a half months due to dr avalibility. Lets start with the purees. I started Little A on apple puree and the face she made when she first tasted it was classic, then after a few spoonfuls she loved it. Then we tried pear which she doesn't seem to be a fan of. Sweet Potato came next and she loved that. Pumpkin was the first one she smiled at when first tasting. The latest one we tried was avacado which she didn't seem to mind. It is so much fun making Little A's food :D I was over the moon when her first word was mum. She said mum mum mum, my partner and I were stunned. She has found her voice and is now squealing and cooing. She tries to say words and she loves to 'talk' to you. I have gone back to work this week for two days. It was so hard to leave her at daycare for those two days. Little A had a ball though, she played, drank, slept and generally had fun, so it's all good. The fourth month injections are the worst so far. The sounds that came out of her drove me to tears. It had to be done of course, but she cried so bad. I gave her a feed and that calmed her down then I knew all was good when she smiled at me. Then after we left the doctors she fell asleep and Little A has been great since.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump
    out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Many thanks
    Here is my web-site rotisseries are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks :) The theme came with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annon,

    I'm sorry about that, I think it has something to do with the spam filter logger installed. All your comments go to spam then when I click them as not spam it must send it twice. I am trying to find out how to disable spam filter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...