Search This Blog

Monday 3 September 2012

Life

I have always loved to cook and now I am making purees for Little A, I am finding that it is lots of fun. Reaserching recipes, making them then watching her little face as she tries it for the first time is fantastic. Today we made, Pear and Apple and Sweet Potato, Pumpkin and Carrot mix. My freezer is full of trays and tubs. I will need to go and buy some more trays soon because I have found some more ideas I want to try. What first foods did you feed your baby? 



My partner has a few days off this week so we are going to take Little A to the Zoo. It is going to be such a blast! We will take the Popeye to the Zoo then take it back, a grand cruise on the River Torrens. Hopefully the weather keeps being nice :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...