Search This Blog

Friday 28 September 2012

Life at home

I take my hat off to all the stay at home mums out there. 

For a few weeks now I have been trying to come up with ideas on how to make money from home. I do surveys (but they don't come often) Also I have been looking into Hubpages, but it just isn't enough. Luckily I work two days a week so I have some income of my own. I have all these ideas in my head about what to do, but then I think am I good enough. Also, since I've worked in retail for 10 years my question to myself is, what am I good at? Does any other SAHM think this too? 

I love to cook and be crafty. I make things like scrapbooked photos etc.. I love to write, but I need some ideas on what to do. I have thought about making and selling jams. I started that in my 'nesting' phase when I was pregnant. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. 
My Little A has been sick for the last week and has given me her cold. I told her in this case, sharing is NOT caring hahaha. She is getting better yay, it is so hard to see your little one sick and not being able to do much for them. It is amazing how much your life changes when you have a child. Your whole aspect on life is now very different to how it was before. Things that would have freaked me out before, I now take it in my stride. Little A loves doorknobs at the moment and the remote control. She is constantly trying to touch them and play with them.
Tell me some of the things that has changed for you since a little one came into your life?

At work we have had all these great new books come into the store. This time of year is great for new release titles. Also we will be having Dr Karl coming in to sign his new book, '50 Shades of Grey Matter' that WILL be EXCITING!! 


1 comment:

  1. Little A looks pretty in pink and obviously knows how to change channels. Keep on making your jam is my suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...