Search This Blog

Sunday 13 January 2013

Lactation Cookies

I have noticed lately a dip in my milk supply, so I started researching lactation cookies. These are what I came up with. They are so nice!!! Not only can I eat them to boost supply, but also anyone can too. My Little A loves them. 

Here is the recipe:

1cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
3 tablespoons of water
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
4 tablespoons brewer's yeast
3 cup rolled oats
1 cup chocolate chips

Soak the flaxseed in the water for a few minutes to soften.
Mix butter and sugar together then add the eggs, flaxseed and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and combine together. 

Drop on the cookie sheet and press gently with a fork.

Cook for 10-12 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius.

Written by Tarran J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...