Search This Blog

Monday 25 March 2013

Tasty Tuna and Corn Muffins

Sorry I haven't written anything for awhile everyone. I have been a touch busy the last few weeks. Now I am back and will continue to post about my culinary adventures.

I made awesome muffins today. They were tuna and corn and they were so quick and easy to make. I found the basic recipe from the insert of the Adelaide Advertiser, then I added my own touches :D


Muffin Base

2 cups self raising flour
1/2 cups of shredded cheese
125g melted butter
1 cup of milk
1 egg
1 small can of tuna
1 small can of creamed corn
Salt and pepper
Tbsp soy sauce

Method:

Mix everything together and make sure not to over blend. It is perfectly okay to have lumps in the mixture. Spoon into muffin tins/muffin paper cups and bake at 180C for 20 minutes.

Seriously, why are you still read?? Go and bake my pretties :D :D

Written by Tarran J

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, this is a great corn recipe. Please drop me a line on ca4ole@gmail.com if it is ok with you if I link to it on my blog, Carole's Chatter. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...