Search This Blog

Saturday 6 April 2013

Book Review - Pretty Girl Thirteen by Liz Coley

Pretty Girl ThirteenPretty Girl Thirteen by Liz Coley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was both horrifying and fascinating. You really feel for Angie as she struggles to come to terms with alter egos that were made to help her survive her kidnapping. Not only do we see Angie grow, we see her dark depths and just how to human mind will go to cope with ordeals.

A very interesting read and i think this book will stay on with me for a very long time as I struggle myself to process what Angie went through. I have a little girl and this book really hit home about what some humans are like.

I believe that this book is not a young teenage book even though the character was 13 at the start of the book. It feels like a dark novel a 17+ would be able to cope with. Very intense and I really couldn't put it down!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...