Search This Blog

Friday 14 December 2012

Spaghetti in Tomato and Plum Sauce

I made spaghetti tonight and it was delicious. I made it a little different than usual as I added a bit of the plum jam I made the other day to the mixture. It turned out fantastic!! I love using things that have been created in my kitchen to make even better foods. Here is the recipe:

Spaghetti in Tomato and Plum Sauce

Ingredients:

500g of minced meat
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp of plum jam
1 jar of tomato pasta sauce of your choice
Spaghetti of your choice

Method:

  1. Put onion, jam and mince into a fry pan and mix till the onions soften, the jam melts and the meat is cooked. 
  2. Add sauce and stir well.
  3. Boil water and cook the pasta till al dente. Drain pasta and mix into the sauce.
  4. Grate some cheese and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...