Search This Blog

Monday 22 October 2012

Little A's first tooth

Little A got her first tooth on Thursday!!! So excited :D It is small but sharp. She has had a hard week this week.

Firstly, she was feeling crabby (due to tooth) then it was immunisation time where the nursed fuffed about till poor Little A was hysterical. I wasn't happy about that. Usually, the nurse gives her the Rota Virus then I hold her down and they jab her in one leg and then quickly flip her over and they jab her in the other leg. The whole process takes about two minutes. Not this time - the nurse spent at least 2 minutes doing the Rota Virus then another 2 minutes doing the jabs. Little A was not happy! SHe calmed down after, but was still very unsettled for the rest of the day. 
Not only that but later that night, I got gastro from what I think was the Rota Virus. I somehow touched it and it got into my system. That was not a fun night - doctor had to come out at 12:30 am to give me a shot to stop spewing. 

On Thursday we found her tooth :D I was so happy and she looked so proud of herself. Then on Friday her walker that my mum bought her arrived. I had to pick it up on Saturday, with the help of my awesome neighbour. Little A LOVES it so much. She laughs and giggles whenever she is in it!



For something that had no screws, it was a pain to put together. The legs of the thing were very tight and you couldn't bend them properly to fit them into the holes. I got there in the end with the help of my other awesome neighbour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...